Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sleep Eating?

After years of sleepless nights, my doctor prescribed me a sleeping medication, Ambien. One of the side affects is sleep walking, but I didn't take a single step. When I woke up this morning there was an empty (large) bag of jalapeno chips on my night stand. WHAT???? Well, I did have a DREAM that I ate chips in bed. Turns out, and hubby confirms, that I did in fact eat the chips, however (and I swear it is true) I don't remember actually eating a single one! I don't even LIKE jalapeno-flavored things!

And I didn't even sleep well!!! Either the medication doesn't work for me or the over dose of jalapenos counteracted the affects. Dave is threatening to buy a whole bunch of candy and scatter it around the bed to see what will happen tonight!

My post-ambien day has been tough. After running, picking up Zoe, making a quick trip to OHSU so Dave could turn in his pager, going to story time, making lunch, and getting out for a walk/flower picking session I am ready for a nap! :)




2 comments:

Kari said...

I am dying - this is the funniest story ever. I will bring over that padlock for the fridge soon. I wish I had a good excuse for why I eat too many chips :(

Anonymous said...

omg that is hilarious!!!! although I would be worried about what would eventually happen to the wasteline........hahahaha

hope you get a better sleep tonight.


Thanks for Looking!