Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sisters

I had the privilege of taking pictures of the cutest family bright and early this morning. The whole family is nice, and the two girls are just so sweet. The first picture just melts my heart. While sitting on a little fallen tree they had their arms around each other and the older sister was absent-mindedly rubbing her little sister's hand. I noticed it when I was taking the picture, and then again when I uploaded the pictures onto my computer. When I look at the picture it just makes me smile.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Jamie, for a wonderful morning! I love the photos of my girls and am touched by your beautiful comments. They really are the best of friends and such caring companions. Thank you for bringing their love "alive" in your photographs. alice anne

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...these girls are darling! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!


Thanks for Looking!