Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mother and Daughter

One of my favorite things about Wilsonville is all of the beautiful parks. And they aren't just the normal parks. We have hills, grass, trees, play structures, water fountains, rock climbing, and more! When my husband and I were looking at houses here, 4 long years ago, we found a house that he loved. I thought it was alright, but I really fell in love with the neighborhood when I walked down a little path and ended up at a GORGEOUS park. Right then I knew that I had found the neighborhood where I wanted to raise my children.

I was recently able to photograph the sweetest, most fun family! We met at one of our wonderful parks and just walked around finding different places for pictures. I love the way they turned out; so much variety. By looking at all the pictures you wouldn't even know that they were all taken in the same place!


No comments:


Thanks for Looking!