Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun In The Park Take 2

Fun in the Park was so...FUN!! :)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my booth to say "hi" and enter my drawing! A name has been drawn to win the free session and deluxe print package, so I will be contacting the lucky winner soon!

We have gone to Fun in the Park for the last three years, and I have to say that this year we had the best weather. It was warm with a nice cool breeze. For the first time my kids were able to stay all day and not teeter on the brink of heat stroke :)

4 comments:

Jodi McDonald said...

They'll be knocking down your door - gee your kids did will to hang all day - mine would be at me constantly.

Anonymous said...

Awww love that canvas Jamie, good luck with getting lots of work from this :)

Anonymous said...

wow Jamie that canvas is amazing! Hope your day in the park was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic setup!


Thanks for Looking!