Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saturday's Senior

While I was out having fun at a senior portrait session my husband was home with the kids. When I left he was asleep, laptop teetering off his lap. I whispered to the kids to be good and play quietly because Daddy worked all night and was really, really tired. They promised me they would be little angels. Apparently they thought it was in their dad's best interest to "tattoo" his legs with permanent markers! Needless to say he was quite shocked when he awoke to find two giggling little girls hovering over him and his legs covered with roses, hearts, and various squiggles. I hope the weather stays cool because shorts won't be an option for him for the next couple of days :)


Here are just a few shots from the senior session. Click pictures to enlarge.




3 comments:

Jodi McDonald said...

Nice shoot - lovely light and colours are gorgeous. Funny wee girls - gotta love em.

Anonymous said...

fabulous location and beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

these are just gorgeous!!

your story is hilarious!!! poor dad.


Thanks for Looking!