Thursday, September 18, 2008

Car Entertainment

I had so much fun in Eugene last weekend and am excited to go back again the day after tomorrow. In one of my previous posts I briefly mentioned the, ahem, fun, car trip my girls and I had. Aside from fighting over the ipod nano, they also entertained themselves by doing THIS in the back seat:




Not understanding the fun that could be had with a water bottle, I only thought to bring ONE. Darn it!!!!!!! If I had only thought to grab TWO half empty bottles of water... I would not have had to set the timer and coerce my kids to hand the bottle over to the other each time the timer went off. I especially loved it when Ava had her turn and kept looking through the bottle at me and saying, "Mommy, you are HUGE!! How long has it been since you went to the gym??"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Aren't kids the BEST!!!


Thanks for Looking!