Saturday, September 13, 2008

Evening At Alton Baker Park

I traveled to Eugene for a weekend of photo sessions and a visit with my family. After a delightful car ride with my girls (okay, so it does NOT work to have 2 children and only 1 ipod nano!), I arrived in Eugene with only partial hearing loss. After getting my girls situated I headed into town to meet my friend Julie, who has the sweetest little 2 year old girl. Although she was slow to warm up to me, by the end of the session she was feeling quite comfortable and said that I could sit by her in the car :) We had a great time feeding ducks and geese and walking around looking at the scenery.



2 comments:

Jodi McDonald said...

She is a little sweetie. Well done travelling with girls - builds character.

Anonymous said...

aw she's a cupcake!
lovely photos


Thanks for Looking!